2 c. cooked corn, fresh or frozen
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 c. red onion, finely diced
Dressing:
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
1/2 tsp. lime zest
1/4 c. chopped cilantro
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
This is the recipe in it's original form. When I make it again i will use less corn and more avocados and maybe some jalapenos, and we'll eat it with chips instead of like salad. I also needed to add way more lime and salt for our liking. Apparently it works fine to cook corn on the cob and then cut off the corn and put it right in there. I used frozen corn (not from the store) and it worked fine, but I would drain it much better than I did. Anyway, it's a killer salad.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment