I thought I would share my current "I don't know what else to make" dish.
Peel and grate a bunch of potatoes. (My girls and I ate 6 med. the other night.) Melt a good whack of margarine in a skillet and put the potatoes in it. (Med. heat, I think.) While that starts cooking chop up some onion. Salt the potatoes and flip them over. Sprinkle the onions over the potatoes. Wait another 3-4 minutes and flip them again. They should be starting to brown and smell really good. Beat some eggs (I used 4 with those 6 potatoes...it's not supposed to be really eggy) and pour them over the potatoes. Fry to desired doneness. Sprinkle some cheese over it. Slice some bread. Pour some water or oj, and enjoy. I put ketchup and pepper on the table to be added to personal taste. :-)
Friday, March 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment